Your cart is currently empty!
INTELLIGENT PUBLIC ACCESS DEFIBRILLATOR CU-SP1
The i-PAD CU-SP1 is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). The i-PAD CU-SP1 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- Lightweight and compact
- Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and chilidren)
- Easy communication with CU-EX1 software using IrDA or SD card (multi-event recording) –OPTIONAL
- Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
- Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
- Perfect for public facilities
AUTO VOLUME ADJUST
Public places can often be noisy. Crowded stations, airports with constant announcements and streets filled with cars and people often make it difficult to hear what’s going on around you. Trying to use an AED in noisy places can be difficult if the first responder can’t clearly hear the voice prompts and instructions from the AED. The iPAD CU-SP1 listens to the ambient noise, and automatically adjusts the volume of its prompts to make them clear and easily heard over the background noise. When the correct volume has been reached the iPAD CU-SP1 keeps the prompts at this level
SMART PADS – SMART STORAGE!
The pre-connected ‘Smart’electrode pads are stored in a clear storage compartment on the underside of the unit. This ensures that the iPAD SP1 is always ready to be used in the shortest amount of time possible. The unique technology built in to the iPAD CU-SP1 and the ‘Smart’electrode pads allows the unit to detect, when connected, if a set of pads has already been used. If they have, the user is advised of this. In addition, the visual indicator on the front of the iPAD CU-SP1 indicates if the connected pads are within their life expectancy. The indicator will change when the pads have only 3 months life left before their expiry date-giving you plenty of time to arrange for replacements. The indicator will change again when the expiry date is reached. Checking the life of your pads is as quick and simple as looking at the LCD display.
CPR is vital to ensure that the casualty has the best chances of survival. The iPAD CU-SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate prompts and encourages the first responder. If CPR is not being performed, the iPAD CU-SP1 prompts the first responder to ‘perform CPR’. If CPR is already being performed, the iPAD CU-SP1 encourages the first responder by prompting them to ‘continue CPR’.guide the users.
EASY COMMUNICATION WITH CU-EX1 SOFTWARE
Getting information from the iPAD CU-SP1 after an event is now easier than ever! Installing CU-EX1 software onto a computer allows you to see and analyse the usage history of the unit. Information such as time of ‘power on’, the casualty’s heart rhythm and shocks delivered are all presented in an easy to understand fashion. The iPAD CU-SP1 can store up to 5 events with up to 3 hours of ECG analysis on an SD memory card. The data can be transferred by either simply removing the SD card, or by using the inbuilt infra-red (IrDA) port. Having the data on an SD Memory card allows the card to be removed for analysis whilst another card is inserted, making the unit ready to use again whilst retaining the original information.
- Standard Packgage Defibrillator, Pads, Battery, Manual
- Output Energy Adult-150Joules /
Pediatric-50Joules (Common usage)
- Charging time
1) Charging time : Less than 8 seconds
2) Charging time after CPR finished : At least 8 seconds
2) USER INTERFACE
- User support Detailed voice prompts and flashing
- CPR guidance Voice prompts for how to perform CPR for
Adult and child patient
- Controls On/Off button, I button, Shock button
- Indicator LCD display
(Device status, Battery status, Pads status)
- Sensing Pads expiring date, Pads connection status
- CPR Monitoring
- Automatic Volume adjusting
- Sealing Waterjet proof IPX5 per IEC60529 (IP55)
Dust protected IP5X per IEC60529
- Temperature Operation/standby (0 – 40 )
- Vibration Meets MILSTD 810F
4) DATA RECORDING AND TRANSMISSION
- IrDA port wireless transmission of event data to PC, SD Card (OPTIONAL)
- Internal Memory (Nand-flash) ECG, Event
- Storage capacity Multi recording 5 events / Max 3 hours
- Data review PC Program CU-EX1
5) PATIENT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
- Patient Analysis Shockable Rhythms – Ventricular Fibrillation,
- Sensitivity/Specificity Meets AAMI DF80 Guideline
+ Type : DC 12 Volt 2.8 Ah, Lithium manganese dioxide
+ Capacity : Minimum 100shocks (150J )
+ Type : DC 12Volt 4.2Ah, Lithium manganese dioxide
+ Capacity : Minimum 200shocks (150J )
Lifespan 5 years (High capacity battery)
(With the condition of the temperature of operation/
standby, standby mode after the first initial check)
Common usage for adult and child
Expiring date 30 months (from the date of manufacturing)