Your cart is currently empty!
Functions & Features:
The HV-200 ventilator is an electrically controlled pneumatic ventilator integrating such functions as time, volume cycling, pressure limit, etc. It is mainly intended for providing ventilation support to a critically ill patient during the life threatening phase and ensuring the going-through of the dangerous period by the patient and smooth treatment of primary diseases for recovery. Also it provides an alternation in case of irreversible lesions in respiratory muscles or irreversible damage to upper airway to maintain the respiratory function of the patient, and also provides ventilation assistance for the patient during the recovery from a disease or operation.
The automatic conversion for standby power while AC power outage, keep working not less than 1 hour.
- Operating mode an Display: LED Display Following Parameters
- Operating mode and respiratory rate;
- Ventilator control frequency set by medical staff;
- Tidal volume of each breath in the patient;
- Occurrence of spontaneous breath in the patient and spontaneous breathing frequency;
- Expiratory phase and inspiratory phase and actual respiratory rate;
- Setting and adjustment of inspiration triggering pressure, PEEP, and highest airway pressure;
Real-time variation in internal airway pressure.
- Environmental Protection Material construction, hardly to be broken.
- Trolley: Fitted with 4 nos anti-static rubber castors; two of which are lockable for braking and easy maneuverability with foot operated brake provisions
|Breathing Mode||IPPV, SIPPV, IMV, SIMV, PEEP, Manu, Sigh and so on;|
|Tidal Volume Adjustment||50~1200ml|
|Ventilation Capacity per Minute||≥18L|
|I/E Ratio:||1:1.5, 1:2.0, 1:2.5, 1:3.0;|
|Maximum Safe Pressure||≤6.0kPa|
|Transfer Time from Controlled to Assistant Respiration||6s|
|Air Flow Adjustment||1~12times /m|
|Sigh Volume:||150% of tidal volume|
|Oxygen Consumption:≤1.5mPa change in pressure after 1-hour operation of oxygen cylinder of 12250kPa/40L.|