Your cart is currently empty!
Functions & Features:
The HV-600A ventilator is an electrically controlled pneumatic ventilator integrating such functions as time, volume cycling, pressure limit, etc. it provides an alternation in case of irreversible lesions in respiratory muscles or irreversible damage to upper airway to maintain the respiratory function of the patient, and also provides ventilation assistance for the patient during the recovery from a disease or operation.
The automatic conversion for standby power while AC power outage, keep working not less than 1 hour.
- Display: 10.4”LCD Display Following Parameters & Real time waveform display
- Gas drive and electrical control, time-pressure switching and pressure limit control.
- A high-brightness digital display is used to present the control frequency, tidal volume, throughput, overall respiratory rate, spontaneous breathing frequency, etc.
- A highly sensitive and responsive pressure sensor and a flow sensor are used to measure, control and display the airway pressure and gas flow rate and the ventilator is equipped with automatic throughput compensation.
- In case of an abnormality to the ventilator or misoperation, the ventilator can raise a visual-audible alarm to automatically protect itself.
|Breathing Mode||IPPV, SIPPV, IMV, SIMV, PEEP, Manu, Sigh and so on;|
|Tidal Volume Adjustment||0~1500ml|
|Ventilation Capacity per Minute||≥18L|
|I/E Ratio:||I:E: 4:1, 3:1, 2:1, 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2.0, 1:2.5, 1:3, 1:4;|
|Maximum Safe Pressure||≤6.0kPa|
|Transfer Time from Controlled to Assistant Respiration||6s|
|Air Flow Adjustment||1~12 times /m|
|Sigh Volume||150% of tidal volume|
|Oxygen Consumption||≤1.5mPa change in pressure after 1-hour operation of oxygen cylinder of 12250kPa/40L.|