Your cart is currently empty!
HIGH PRESSURE STEAM AUTOCLAVE HORIZONTAL TYPE TC-500 SERIES
CODE : ACLTC-500
- Double walled stainless steel chambers insulated with glass fiber capable of preventing the heat emit efficiently. The door handle is well designed to prevent body burns.
- The critical working pressure gauges easy for monitoring the working pressure for both interior and exterior chambers.
- Sterilization timer starts working when the set temperature rises to the set point.
- Temperature is adjustable from 121 to 134 at 1.2kg/cm2 and 2.2kg/cm2.
- Automatic Water filing – when the water level in house of steam generator arrives the minimal level below, the built-in system will fill the water to the safe and working water level automatically.
- Automatic Drying & Exhaust – Set drying time and when the sterilization cycle is complete, the drying function will process automatically.
- Safety door lock activated by pressure – in order to prevent the personal injury by negligence accidentally, the door can’t be opened when pressure in interior chamber exceeds 0.2kgf/cm2
- Pre-vacuum and drying vacuum – pre-vacuum to speed up the sterilization cycle. Drying Vacuum can exhaust the residue steam and water in the chamber, which can reach the requirement for Bowie & Dick Vacuum testing at 134°C for minutes continuously.
- Water feed optional.
|Chamber||500mm × 1000mm|
|Weights & Dimensions||150 X 80 X 182 cm , 265 kgs|
|Temperature / Pressure
Unwrapped / wrapped
122°C – 134°C ; 1.2kg per cm², 30 minutes
121°C at 1.2kg/cm2 (use for manual drying function), 15 minutes
Fast heating to reach 120°C in 30 minutes and 135°C in 35 minutes
|Control System||Pressure control|
|Power Consumption||10KW220V : 50Hz|
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz|
|Standard Accessories||Stainless Steel #304 Tray x 1|
|Clip x 1|
|Optional Accessories / Spares||Heater|
|Silicon door gasket|
|Pressure / temperature gauge|
|Safety Devices||Double-walled chamber insulated with glass fibre to avoid burns|
|Heavy gauge stainless steel #304 chamber 4.0mm, outer 3.0mm thickness|
|Pressure release valve|
|Low-water level shutout safety device|