Your cart is currently empty!
ECG Electrocardiograph 1200G 12 Lead 12 Channel
ECG1200G is an electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and print ECG waveform with thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting rhythm lead, printing the trend chart and histogram of P-R interval that convenient to observe abnormal heart rhythm, case database management, button operation and touch screen function, etc.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, a sampling accuracy of 24-bit can get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- 3/6/12-lead ECG waveform and other information such as print mode, sensitivity, paper speed, filter can be displayed in one screen, convenient for contrastive diagnosis.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including auto 12×1, auto 6×2+1 (rhythm lead), auto 6×2, auto 3×4+2 (rhythm lead), rhythm 12, rhythm 10, rhythm 8, rhythm 6, manual, etc. Trend chart and histogram of P-R interval can be printed, waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with time print function, which meets different requirements.
- Paper speed: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc., which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in large capacity memory, convenient for case review and statistic.
- Multi-language(Chinese, English, Turkish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Kazakh and other languages) interface and report.
- In optimal DC state, up to 10-hour standby time, continuous print more than 3-hour, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.