Your cart is currently empty!
Doppler Foetal BF500++
Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and healthcare professionals to retrieve fetal heart rate (FHR) and listen to the sound of the heartbeat from the 12th week.
Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve fetal heart rate (FHR) and listen to the sound of the heart beat from the 12th week.
- LCD displays FHR accurately.
- Pocket Fetal Doppler has a built-in rechargeable battery which can work continuously more than 4 hours.
- Blue back light LCD display helps convenient use at night.
- It can comfortably carry up to 250g with a Gallus.
- Alarm function indicates when FHR is out of the normal range or when the battery power is very low.
- It comes with a built-in speaker grouped together with an earphone jack.
- It has 2.5 MHz probe and it is easy to replace.
- Executive Standard: EN61266: 1995
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.5MHz±10%
- Ultrasonic intensity: ≤10mW/cm2
- Comprehensive Sensitivity: ≥90dB
- FHR range: 60–210bpm (±2bpm)
- FHR alarm range: ≤100bpm or ≥160bpm
- sptp: ≤0.1MPa
- Battery: 9.6V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Adapter input voltage: AC 110V±10% 60Hz / 220V±10% 50Hz
- Rechargeable battery input voltage (no load）: DC 12V±1V