Your cart is currently empty!
Capnograph adopts mainstream method to measure the end-tidal carbon dioxide, airway respiration rate and other parameters. It can detect pulmonary ventilation function and reflect the circulation and pulmonary blood flow condition, as well as indirectly reflect the alveolar ventilation, which is applicable for use in pre-hospital emergency transfer, emergency department, ICU, operating room, neonatology, respiratory department and other environments. The application is suitable for adult, pediatric and neonate patients. The Capnograph connects with the patient’s respiratory tract by the airway adapter and breathing tube.
- End-tidal CO2 measurement function
- Respiration rate measurement function
- Over-limit alarm function for End-tidal CO2 and respiration rate
- Low battery alarm function
- Waterproof and dustproof degree:IPX2
- Etco2 measuring range: 0-150 mmHg
- AwRR measuring range: 2-150 rpm
- 1.3″ true color LCD,user-friendly interface, easy to operate
- Compact and lightweight design
- Audio-visual alarm system