Your cart is currently empty!
Patient Monitor CMS6000 & /Nibp/Spo2/Tem/ECG/ETC02
The monitor has abundant monitoring functions and is used for monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonate. User may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. It displays real-time data and waveform by 8” TFT color LCD, and up to 8-channel waveform and all monitoring parameters can be displayed simultaneously. 48mm thermal printer is optional. In addition, it can be connected to the central monitoring system via wired/wireless network so as to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as /Nibp/Spo2/ECG/ETC02 and dual- channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
- 8″ color TFT display
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Basic parameters (ECG, SpO2, NIBP) in a durable case for bedside monitoring and transport
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm ranges
- Networkable with CONTEC central monitoring system
- Powerful data management and storage capacity
- Display mode: 8” color TFT LCD with high-resolution.
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring.
- Operation interface with Chinese and English. (Optional languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch,Turkish, etc.)
- Multiple display modes are optional, such as big characters interface.
- Waveform and data colour can be set optionally.
- Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 40-second holographic waveform.
- 7-lead ECG displays in a screen, and ECG waveforms series display.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and anti-weak filling capability.
- Function of NIBP review, storage for up to 400 NIBP data.
- Network: connecting with central station, other Bed observation and software updating.
- Network connection mode: wireless and wired.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.