Your cart is currently empty!
Patient Monitor JR2000A & Nibp/Epo2/T/ECG/ETC2
The Vital Signs Monitor is a compact user-friendly and portable device measuring Oxygen Saturation (Spo2), Pulse Rate (PR), Respiration Rate (RR), ETCO2 and Inspired CO2(INCO2) in hospital and clinic environment, emergency centre for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients use.
- Measured parameter: ECG
- Applications: intensive care
- Configuration: portable
- Screen size: 5 in
- Touch screen,5.0 inch color TFT-LCD, simple for operating, quickly accurately measure the data;
- Build-in rechargeable Li-battery, up to 15 hours running time, support AC and DC power;
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms, and sensor off alarm;
- Long time monitoring and sleeping monitoring;
- Easy to carry, suitable for the ambulance center.