Your cart is currently empty!
STANDING FRAME LIFTER
Functions & Features
The LIFTER™ static standing frame is a modern rehabilitation device that utilises an electric actuator with integrated sit, that allows the user independent use of the device by means of the remote control. The powerful actuator can lift the users with weight up to 120kg.
There is a customised option to equip the LIFTER™ with upper torso stabiliser, which perfectly immobilizes the chest. This solution is highly recommended for users with upper limbs paresis.
The LIFTER™’s seat also serves as a pelvic support that keeps the user in the proper position and secures the user in the device.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms
- Brain & spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis & weakness, balance & motor coordination disorders with different etiology
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM)
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis)
- Genetic disorders
- Degeneration and neurological diseases
- Other conditions connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders
- Head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis