Your cart is currently empty!
STANDING FRAME PARAPION
Functions & Features
The standing frame PARAPION™ allows for full and safe upright standing. It has a stable construction, has ergonomic knee supports, wide pelvic and chest belts and the basic elements ensuring safety and comfort during the therapy.
The user, who is placed in this device, is able to perform rehabilitation treatment as well as simple domestic or professional activities. The standing frame is equipped with four noiseless castors which enable easy relocation of the user.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms
- Brain & spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis & weakness, balance & motor coordination disorders with different etiology
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM)
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis)
- Genetic disorders
- Degeneration and neurological diseases
- Other condition connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis