Your cart is currently empty!
STANDING FRAME SMART
Functions & Features
The static Standing Frame Smart™ combines the advantages of low weight, ease of use, robust design and stability. Due to its simplicity, physical therapy and work become more comfortable for the caregiver and family. Available in 8 different sizes for both children and adults.
SMART™ gives the user a sense of safety and great freedom of movement within the upper limbs. The device has a positive impact on development as well as makes it easier to overcome the results from injury or mobility limitations.
The standing frame uses an innovative system called UPRIGHT PRO©, consisting of chest and pelvic braces with a wide range of adjustment that enables proper positioning.
This static standing frame is equipped with four swivel casters with brakes.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms
- Brain & spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis & weakness, balance & motor coordination disorders with different etiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM)
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis)
- Genetic disorders
- Degeneration and neurological diseases
- Conditions connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders
- Head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis