Your cart is currently empty!
MUELLER ITB STRAP
Functions & Features:
Mueller® ITB Strap helps relieve pain on the outside of your knee, usually associated with running, cycling, hiking or weight-lifting. Fits either knee. Mueller® ITB Strap addresses pain associated with iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome. Simply slide it on before heading out for a run or hike to help reduce pain. Antibacterial treatment controls or eliminates odors.
- Helps relieve pain on the outer side of the knee associated with iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome
- Textured neoprene prevents slipping and assists moisture management
- One size: 25cm – 55cm (measure around the knee)
- Slide onto leg.
- Place strap just above kneecap as shown.
- Pull strap through buckle, tighten.
- Secure strap with hook & loop.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations.
Nappi Code : 212713-001