Your cart is currently empty!
Pulse Oximeter CMS-50F
The CMS50F Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The device is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and physical care in sports, etc. (It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Easy to operate, low power consumption
- SpO2value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Display direction can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Pulse rate sound indication
- With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/lower alarm limit can be adjusted
- Clock function
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormal caused by low voltage.
- Data storage function, stored data can be uploaded to computer
- Data transmission in real-time (suitable for Lemo probe, but not for USB probe)
- External SpO2probe