Your cart is currently empty!
Pulse Oximeter CMS-50I
CMS50I Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology integrated with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The device is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, and physical care in sports, etc. (It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Display of SpO2 value.
- Display of pulse rate and bar graph.
- Display of PI.
- Display of pulse waveform.
- Low-voltage indication: the low power indication symbol appears when the voltage is too low to work.
- The display mode can be changed.
- Adjustable screen brightness.
- PR sound indication.
- Sound prompt function: over-limit prompt of the measured value, probe-off or finger-out prompt, low power prompt.
- Data memory function.
- The data can be uploaded to the terminal equipment by wired mode.
- The data can be uploaded to the terminal equipment (Bluetooth wired equipment) by wireless mode.
- Clock function.
- Charging function.